Service providers may enhance their listing at any time. However, before doing so, you must first "Take Ownership" of it. Taking ownership of a listing is a process whereby you certify to WECTU that you are the legal owner or represantative of the listed company. If you have not completed this process, please follow the "Add Listing Description" instructions to do so.
The following instructions detail the steps required to enhance a listing that you have previously taken ownership of.
1. Enter your company name in the search text box and press enter to find your company's listing.
2. Select your company name from the search results.
3. Your company listing will be displayed. Select the "Edit" link to edit your listing.
4. Your company information may be changed by entering additional or different information directly on the edit page. You may purchase any available enhancements by selecting any of the available enhancement checkboxes. The arrow points to the "Image Upload" selection checkbox. Please select this checkbox if you would like to enhance your lisitng with images.
5. After selecting the "Image Upload" checkbox, your enhancement credit (if available) is applied against your selected enhancement fee and the total due is calculated and displayed. The arrow points to the "PURCHASE ENHANCEMENT" button which should be selected to initiate the payment process.
6. The WECTU checkout page provides the ability to pay for taking ownership of your listing (and your enhancement) via PayPal Express Checkout. Please select the "PayPal Check out" button to begin the payment process.
7. Upon completion of the PayPal payment process you will be presented with the WECTU payment acknowledgement page.
8. Some enhancements need to be configured. For example, if you have purchased the "Image Upload" enhancement, you will need to edit your listing to add images. To edit your listing, you need to repeat the previous search process by entering your company name in the search box.
9. Select your company name from the search results.
10. Select the "Edit" link to edit your listing.
11. Select the "MANAGE IMAGES" button to add your company images.
12. The "Manage Images" dialog lets you add up tp 10 images to your company listing.
13. The "Manage Images" dialog with some added images.
14. Close the "Manage Images" dialog by selecting the close box in the upper right corner.
15. Select the "UPDATE LISTING" button to save your changes.
16. Congratulations! You have successfully updated your listing.